Docket No. AD21-12-000
This event will be webcast.
Free Webcast available (Best viewed using Microsoft Edge)
Technical conference to discuss electrification—the shift from non-electric to electric sources of energy at the point of final consumption (e.g., to fuel vehicles, heat and cool homes and businesses, and provide process heat at industrial facilities).
The purpose of this technical conference is to initiate a dialog between Commissioners and stakeholders on how to prepare for an increasingly electrified future.
Discussions at the conference may involve issues raised in proceedings that are currently pending before the Commission. These proceedings include, but are not limited to:
Michigan Electric Transmission Company, LLC, Docket No. ER21-424;
Participation of Distributed Energy Resource Aggregations in Markets Operated by Regional Transmission Organizations and Independent System Operators, Docket No. RM18-9.
The conference will be open for the public to attend electronically. Registration for the conference is not required and there is no fee for attendance. A supplemental notice will be issued prior to the conference with further details regarding the agenda and organization, and any changes to the date and/or time. Information will also be posted on the Calendar of Events on the Commission’s website, www.ferc.gov, prior to the event. The conference will be transcribed. Transcripts will be available for a fee from Ace Reporting, (202) 347-3700.
Commission conferences are accessible under section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For accessibility accommodations, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, call toll-free (866) 208-3372 (voice) or (202) 208-8659 (TTY), or send a fax to (202) 208-2106 with the required accommodations.
Individuals interested in participating as panelists should self-nominate through the WebEx registration form by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 19, 2021 at: https://ferc.webex.com/ferc/onstage/g.php?MTID=e5e9ee76e4711c2f3a74fa036bab3a646.
For more information about this roundtable, please contact Michael Hill, (202) 502-8703, email@example.com for technical questions and Tim Bialecki, (202) 502-8403, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah McKinley, (202) 502-8368, email@example.com for logistical issues.
Date and Time
- Thursday, Apr 29, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern)
- The conference will be held electronically.
- First Supplemental Notice
- Second Supplemental Notice
- Panel 1 - Carlos Casablanca - AEP
- Panel 1 - Katherine Hamilton - World Economic Forum
- Panel 1 - Glenn Blackmon - WA DoC
- Panel 1 - Jeff Dennis - AEE
- Panel 2 - Asa Hopkins - Synapse
- Panel 2 - Jordan Bakke - MISO
- Panel 2 - Pedro Pizarro - EEI
- Panel 2 - Larry Gasteiger - WIRES
- Panel 2 - Rachel Huang - SMUD
- Panel 2 - Roger Kranenburg - Eversource
- Panel 3 - Adrianne Collins - Southern Co
- Panel 3 - Anne Smart - ChargePoint
- Panel 3 - Pamela MacDougall - EDF
- Panel 3 - Peter Klauer - CAISO
- Panel 4 - Abigail Anthony - RI PUC
- Panel 4 - Ann Rendahl - WA UTC
- Panel 4 - Phil Jones - ATE
- Panel 4 - Sara Baldwin 1 - Energy Innovation
- Panel 4 - Sara Baldwin 2 - Energy Innovation
- Notice Inviting Post-Technical Conference Comments
Point of Contact