- eTariff XML Schema - Download a copy of the full etariff XML schma.
- Sample XML File - Download a copy of the sample MBR specific XML schma.
- OSEC Implementation Guide - Specific information contained within each variable in XML file.
Tables for the XML Schema
These tables give you information regarding what variables to include in your XML file.
- Type of Filing (updated 11/26/2013)
- Attachment Reference Code (updated 11/26/2013)
- Attachment Content Type Code (updated 07/11/2011)
- Attachment Security Level (updated 12/07/2009)
- Record Content Type Code (updated 01/07/2010)
- Validation Error Codes (updated 02/11/2013)
Order No. 714 Related Documents
- Order No. 714
- NAESB Filing [eLibrary]
- Type of Filing Rules Table (updated 12/20/2013)
- Frequently Asked Questions(updated 01/06/2015)
- Requirements For Public Utilities Seeking To Extend The Date For Commission Action On Statutory Filings
- Electric Market-Based Rates
- Filing Process Information
- Market-Based Rate eTariff
- Step by Step Guide to filing your Application in the eTariff system
- Important Orders
- Market Power Analysis
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Market-Based Rates
- Assets Appendix
- Accepted Market Power Studies and SIL Values Chart XLSX (06/28/19)
- Blank Stack Analysis
- Electric utilities with approved market-based rate authority (includes contact information)
- Utilities where market-based rate authority has been cancelled