January 19, 2021
- Items E-4 & E-5: NERC performance assessment and proposed modifications to its Rules of Procedure News Release | E-4 Order | E-5 NOPR
December 17, 2020
- Items G-2 & G-3: Staff Presentation on Price Index Policy Statement and Safe Harbor Price Index (PL20-3-000, RM20-7-000) News Release | Staff Presentation | Order G-2 | NOPR
- Item E-3: Staff Presentation on California Independent System Operator Response to August Heat Event (EL21-19-000) Staff Presentation
- Item A-3: Staff Presentation on California Heat Storms, August-September 2020 Staff Presentation
FERC, pursuant to the Energy Policy Act of 2005, finalized on February 2, 2006, landmark new rules on the certification of an Electric Reliability Organization and the procedures for the establishment, approval and enforcement of mandatory electric reliability standards.
The Commission has inaugurated Docket No. RM04-2-000 in the wake of the August 14, 2003, regional blackout and Congressional consideration of power-grid reliability legislation.
- June 23, 24, and 25, 2020: FERC To Convene a Technical Conference on Increasing Real-Time and Day-Ahead Market Efficiency and Enhancing Resilience Through Improved Software. Notice | Event Details