The public may also submit written comments on these topics to the record in Docket No. AD21-9-000 by May 7, 2021, by 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Please file comments using the Commission’s eFiling system at https://ferconline.ferc.gov/FERCOnline.aspx. For assistance, please contact FERC Online Support at FERCOnlineSupport@ferc.gov, (866) 208-3676 (toll free), or (202) 502-8659 (TTY).
Step 1 – Create a FERC Online Account
- FERC Online is your gateway for electronic access to documents and filings at the Commission and creating a FERC Online account allows you to electronically file your comments and eSubscribe to the Office of Public Participation docket (AD21-9).
- Using this website, select eRegister and follow the screen prompts to complete full registration and create a new FERC Online account. After you submit the registration information, you must validate the email address and activate the account by clicking on the hyperlink in an email sent by the eRegistration system.
- See the eRegistration User Guide for more information.
Step 2 – eFile your Comments as an Individual
- eFiling is a system for electronically submitting your comments to the Commission.
- Once you have created your FERC Online account, sign in and select eFiling. Then, follow the prompts to choose the Filing Type (General > Comment on Rulemaking > Comment) and click Next. Enter Docket Number AD21-9 and click Search. Then, select (click the blue plus sign) The Office of Public Participation and click Next. Upload your comments and click Next. Follow the prompts to Specify Filing Parties and select As an Individual if filing for yourself. Add your contact email, select Add as Signer, and click Next. If necessary, modify the brief description to best describe your filing and click Next. Verify the information and click Submit.
- See the eFiling User Guide for more information.
Step 3 – eSubscribe to the OPP docket.
- eSubscription makes it easy to keep track of individual proceedings at FERC. Once you eSubscribe to a docket, you will be notified via email when FERC issues a document in the proceeding and when others file documents in that proceeding.
- Using this website, sign into your FERC Online account and select eSubscription. Click Add New Subscription and enter Docket Number AD21-9. Select (click the blue plus sign) The Office of Public Participation and click Subscribe. You will receive emails notifying you about all future submittals and issuances submitted in the AD21-9 Office of Public Participation docket.
For any questions regarding FERC Online, please contact FERC Online Supportor call 202-502-6652 (local) or 866-208-3676 (toll-free).
- How to Get Involved
- Office of Public Participation Workshop
- Landowners and Communities Affected by Infrastructure Development Listening Session
- Environmental Justice Communities and Tribal Interests Listening Session
- Tribal Governments Listening Session
- Energy Consumers and Consumer Advocates Listening Session
- Evening Listening Session (All Stakeholder Groups)