The EEO Advisor Organization administers the Commission’s EEO Program and ensures that the Commission is in compliance with the Federal laws, regulations, policies, and guidance that prohibit discrimination in the Federal workplace based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age (40 years and older), disability, genetic information, or reprisal.
The Commission’s EEO Program houses a range of functions including the EEO Complaints Program, Disability Program and Reasonable Accommodations, Affirmative Employment Program, and Special Emphasis Program.
EEO Policies and Resources
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Architectural Barriers
- Anti-Harassment Policy Statement
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Policy Statement
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy Statement
- Sexual Harassment Policy Statement
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy and Procedures
- Personal Assistance Services
- Affirmative Action Plan
- No FEAR Act
Mark ByrdEEO Counselor, OEMR
Ashley NdiayeEEO Counselor, OSEC